NE571D. Circuito integrado comparador doble. SMD capsula SOP16
The SA571 is a versatile low cost dual gain control circuit in which either channel may be used as a dynamic range compressor or expandor. Each channel has a full-wave rectifier to detect the average value of the signal, a linerarized temperature-compensated variable gain cell, and an operational amplifier.
The SA571 is well suited for use in cellular radio and radio communications systems, modems, telephone, and satellite broadcast/receive audio systems.
- Complete compressor and expandor in one IChip
- Temperature compensated
- Greater than 110dB dynamic range
- Operates down to 6VDC
- System levels adjustable with external components
- Distortion may be trimmed out
- Dynamic noise reduction systems
- Voltage-controlled amplifier